RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded down 24.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.95 or 0.00018090 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, RussiaCoin has traded down 10.6% against the US dollar. RussiaCoin has a total market cap of $16.34 million and $15,469.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HempCoin (THC) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.61 or 0.00589812 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00014029 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003977 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006339 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000935 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.66 or 0.00154508 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.38 or 0.00059200 BTC.
RussiaCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.