Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded down 18% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 22nd. In the last week, Snovio has traded down 39.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Snovio token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0990 or 0.00000931 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin and Tidex. Snovio has a total market capitalization of $40.10 million and approximately $610,117.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011512 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $121.49 or 0.01136860 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00022817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.26 or 0.00077282 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009409 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $40.36 or 0.00377727 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.64 or 0.00118303 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002527 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Snovio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Snovio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Snovio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.