Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 22nd. Sparks has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $159,845.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sparks coin can currently be purchased for about $16.24 or 0.00152000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Sparks has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $36.14 or 0.00338855 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00162008 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 18.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.54 or 0.00080109 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006203 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sparks must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sparks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.