Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 22nd. During the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded down 40% against the dollar. Spectrecoin has a market cap of $52.67 million and $191,658.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $2.53 or 0.00023669 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005208 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.76 or 0.00356000 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00145339 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009131 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.81 or 0.00222419 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00038781 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001210 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00018493 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007594 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Spectrecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.