SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 22nd. One SunContract token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00003381 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. In the last week, SunContract has traded 28.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. SunContract has a total market cap of $39.67 million and approximately $14.77 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011554 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004279 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.91 or 0.01133310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00022888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00077385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009415 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $40.56 or 0.00383339 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.59 or 0.00119027 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002519 BTC.
SunContract Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
SunContract Token Trading
SunContract can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SunContract must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SunContract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.