TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. During the last week, TaaS has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $64.01 million and approximately $488,093.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for $7.86 or 0.00069369 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, EtherDelta and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004254 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.31 or 0.01141470 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023756 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.64 or 0.00076302 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008952 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.80 or 0.00386661 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00119014 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002506 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Livecoin, Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.