TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 22nd. TimesCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $45,044.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TimesCoin coin can now be purchased for $1.07 or 0.00009900 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00011629 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004449 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.19 or 0.01139810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00022858 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.42 or 0.00079236 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009385 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $41.38 or 0.00389182 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00119523 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,499.86 or 0.14106800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
TimesCoin Coin Trading
TimesCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not possible to purchase TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TimesCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.