TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 22nd. One TokenCard token can now be bought for approximately $2.47 or 0.00023039 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. TokenCard has a total market capitalization of $60.17 million and approximately $121,959.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TokenCard has traded down 34.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011544 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004185 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.83 or 0.01139250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00023111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00073626 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009389 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.96 or 0.00376761 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00119305 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002507 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
TokenCard Token Trading
TokenCard can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Livecoin, Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy TokenCard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenCard must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TokenCard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.