TransferCoin (CURRENCY:TX) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 22nd. One TransferCoin coin can currently be purchased for $2.03 or 0.00018712 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, TransferCoin has traded 23.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. TransferCoin has a total market cap of $12.76 million and $300,530.00 worth of TransferCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00026256 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.24 or 0.00306933 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00014860 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Transfer is a new cryptocurrency that will feature a uniquely implemented and decentralized p2p anonymization feature via Proof of Stake protocol extensions. Their decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 60 seconds confirmation time.Their main goal is availability on all possible devices and using all kinds of Internet services. Such as email, sms, social networks. Latest Updates Cross-Send was done completely custom by infernoman. (Cross-Send allows you to spend Transfercoin where Bitcoin is accepted.)MAC Wallet Trading. Transfercoin is the first to do this.Full implementation of secp256k1 for ecdsa sig's.Dark features working based off of dash 0.12.0. (Stealth addresses, Darksend,Encrypted Messaging, Masternodes)Staking and Masternodes in the same wallet. (If your running a masternode in your wallet) Masternodes and Staking in an Android Wallet.”
TransferCoin Coin Trading
TransferCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase TransferCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TransferCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TransferCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TransferCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TransferCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.