Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 22.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 22nd. Verify has a market capitalization of $16.84 million and $122,000.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verify token can now be purchased for about $1.39 or 0.00012972 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and Token Store. Over the last seven days, Verify has traded down 50% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012414 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.00 or 0.01136380 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023032 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00076129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009299 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.87 or 0.00390020 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.78 or 0.00118996 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002528 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta and Token Store. It is not currently possible to buy Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.