A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ: MRTX):
- 1/16/2018 – Mirati Therapeutics was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/9/2018 – Mirati Therapeutics had its price target raised by analysts at HC Wainwright from $17.00 to $21.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/8/2018 – Mirati Therapeutics was given a new $18.00 price target on by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/8/2018 – Mirati Therapeutics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cann. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. announced today that it has entered into an exclusive license agreement with BeiGene for the development, manufacturing and commercialization of Mirati’s sitravatinib in Asia (excluding Japan), Australia, and New Zealand. Mirati confirmed it will retain exclusive rights for the development, manufacturing and commercialization of sitravatinib for the rest of world.””
- 12/21/2017 – Mirati Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Cowen Inc. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 12/1/2017 – Mirati Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRTX) traded down $1.40 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $25.60. 528,200 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 568,331. The stock has a market cap of $691.04, a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.23 and a beta of 1.79. Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. has a 1 year low of $2.70 and a 1 year high of $27.85.
Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRTX) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 1st. The biotechnology company reported ($0.65) EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.81) by $0.16. equities research analysts predict that Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. will post -2.73 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Mirati Therapeutics, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops a pipeline of oncology products. The companys clinical stage product candidates include glesatinib, an orally-bioavailable, potent, small molecule kinase inhibitor that is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with genetic alterations of MET; and in Phase Ib clinical trials in patients with genetic alterations of MET and Axl in NSCLC and other solid tumors.
Receive News & Ratings for Mirati Therapeutics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mirati Therapeutics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.