A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI):
- 1/18/2018 – Apptio was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/10/2018 – Apptio had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a $27.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Apptio was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/2/2018 – Apptio was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Apptio, Inc. is a provider of cloud-based technology business management software for managing business of information technology. It offers cloud application which includes Apptio Cost Transparency, Apptio IT Planning, Apptio IT Benchmarking, Apptio Business Insights and Apptio Bill of IT. The company also offers Data Studio, Model Studio and Report Studio under TBM Studio. Apptio, Inc. is based in Bellevue, United States. “
- 11/27/2017 – Apptio is now covered by analysts at JMP Securities. They set an “outperform” rating and a $28.00 price target on the stock.
Apptio Inc. (NASDAQ APTI) traded up $0.56 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $24.79. The company had a trading volume of 663,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 373,985. Apptio Inc. has a 52 week low of $10.77 and a 52 week high of $25.49. The company has a market cap of $983.06 and a P/E ratio of -36.46.
Apptio (NASDAQ:APTI) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, October 30th. The technology company reported ($0.02) EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.10) by $0.08. The company had revenue of $47.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $44.86 million. Apptio had a negative return on equity of 36.83% and a negative net margin of 14.77%. Apptio’s revenue for the quarter was up 15.8% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the company earned ($0.45) EPS. sell-side analysts anticipate that Apptio Inc. will post -0.69 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Apptio, Inc is a provider of technology business management (TBM) solutions. The Company’s cloud-based platform and software as a service (SaaS) applications enable information technology (IT) leaders to analyze, optimize and plan technology investments, and benchmark the financial and operational performance against peers.
Receive News & Ratings for Apptio Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Apptio Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.