Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 22nd. Over the last week, Zeusshield has traded down 43.2% against the dollar. Zeusshield has a market capitalization of $38.37 million and $1.83 million worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zeusshield token can currently be purchased for $0.0333 or 0.00000312 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bit-Z, HitBTC and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.27 or 0.01139780 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00022730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00079086 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009413 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.16 or 0.00386889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00118897 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,503.28 or 0.14129000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zeusshield is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide insurance services aiming to have a different business model compared to the traditional model used by insurance companies. Zeusshield Coin (ZSC) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to establish an insurance capital pool, in order to, improve the cash flows from insurance contracts. “
Zeusshield Token Trading
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Gate.io, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.