Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded up 6.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 23rd. One Pillar token can currently be bought for approximately $1.05 or 0.00009835 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Pillar has a market capitalization of $237.66 million and $736,710.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pillar has traded up 27.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012439 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $119.83 or 0.01127560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00023050 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00075976 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $49.00 or 0.00461052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009439 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00124809 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002578 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.