PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 23rd. PutinCoin has a market capitalization of $5.69 million and $28,533.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PutinCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0180 or 0.00000168 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. During the last week, PutinCoin has traded 19.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.09 or 0.00603000 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003965 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006085 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.85 or 0.00158575 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00055200 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00084580 BTC.
PutinCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.