0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. One 0x token can currently be bought for about $2.05 or 0.00018025 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bitfinex, Poloniex and HitBTC. 0x has a total market cap of $1.03 billion and approximately $77.69 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, 0x has traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.12 or 0.01238870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00060704 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.59 or 0.00549480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.28 or 0.00116540 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42.79 or 0.00375680 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
0x Token Trading
0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Radar Relay, Bitfinex, Mercatox, Huobi, Gatecoin, BigONE, EtherDelta, Livecoin, ChaoEX, Gate.io, Poloniex, IDEX, OKEx and Liqui. It is not possible to buy 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.