1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded down 18.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. One 1337 coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinsMarkets. Over the last week, 1337 has traded down 3% against the US dollar. 1337 has a total market cap of $11.27 million and $90,819.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.69 or 0.00127964 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00145887 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00071395 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00005983 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00050684 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $103.62 or 0.00902511 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.47 or 0.00125999 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00000817 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase 1337 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1337 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 1337 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.