Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Over the last week, Achain has traded 10.3% lower against the dollar. Achain has a total market capitalization of $180.09 million and approximately $16.50 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Achain coin can now be bought for about $0.60 or 0.00005229 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, CoolCoin, Kucoin and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005495 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.50 or 0.01232650 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021504 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00061078 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $61.37 or 0.00534613 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008713 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00115920 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002597 BTC.
Achain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, CoolCoin, Kucoin and Allcoin. It is not possible to purchase Achain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.