adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded 16.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 27th. Over the last week, adToken has traded up 76.3% against the US dollar. adToken has a total market cap of $108.19 million and approximately $61.79 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. One adToken token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001550 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011090 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005439 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.26 or 0.01231610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00060854 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.27 or 0.00543972 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.49 or 0.00115975 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $43.91 or 0.00377463 BTC.
adToken Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
Buying and Selling adToken
adToken can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy adToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade adToken must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.