Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 20% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. One Aeternity token can currently be purchased for about $2.95 or 0.00025758 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, EtherDelta and BigONE. In the last week, Aeternity has traded 68.7% higher against the dollar. Aeternity has a total market cap of $686.65 million and approximately $6.41 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00010713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005380 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.97 or 0.01232260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021507 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00060873 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00069690 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $62.97 or 0.00550455 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00140044 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008699 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui, BigONE, Gate.io, AEX, EtherDelta, Mercatox and Coinbene. It is not presently possible to purchase Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.