AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 27th. AidCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $776,552.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AidCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One AidCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.61 or 0.00005325 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $139.37 or 0.01218250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.75 or 0.00487330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00117247 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.49 or 0.00353918 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to purchase AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.