Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Over the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar. Ambrosus has a market capitalization of $144.84 million and approximately $7.87 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ambrosus token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00008750 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, HitBTC and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010952 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005496 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $141.79 or 0.01238530 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00062902 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $61.73 or 0.00539189 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00115635 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002603 BTC.
Ambrosus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ambrosus project aims to improve the global food supply chains by creating an ecosystem where the team can record the entire history of products and execute commercial transactions accordingly. Combining high-tech sensors, blockchain protocol and smart contracts, Ambrosus is building a community-driven ecosystem to assure the quality, safety & origins of products. “
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Kucoin and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Ambrosus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.