AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. AppCoins has a market cap of $136.95 million and approximately $4.86 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can currently be purchased for $1.37 or 0.00012001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, AppCoins has traded down 26.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005521 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $141.36 or 0.01239490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021596 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00061465 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $60.88 or 0.00533818 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008722 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00116172 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002606 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.