Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. During the last week, Aragon has traded 29.9% higher against the dollar. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for about $6.80 or 0.00059638 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, Bittrex and HitBTC. Aragon has a total market cap of $181.49 million and approximately $4.52 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005511 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $141.40 or 0.01239230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00061983 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008715 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.12 or 0.00526846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00115990 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002617 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liqui, EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.