AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Over the last week, AsiaCoin has traded down 34.6% against the US dollar. AsiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $16.56 million and approximately $1,983.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0130 or 0.00000113 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $181.90 or 0.01582810 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003794 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005725 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00035401 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.26 or 0.00063173 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005286 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002341 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002227 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.