AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 27th. One AudioCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0152 or 0.00000133 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. AudioCoin has a market capitalization of $12.91 million and $65,599.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, AudioCoin has traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00629992 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 28% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016409 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008029 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.42 or 0.00239840 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003852 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00053454 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00068233 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.