Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 14.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $15.98 million and $354,937.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Auroracoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.85 or 0.00016144 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, ISX, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 30.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00076910 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded down 40.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000200 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ISX, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.