Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded up 31.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Aventus has a market capitalization of $27.95 million and $4.37 million worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aventus token can currently be purchased for about $4.66 or 0.00040638 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Ethfinex. In the last seven days, Aventus has traded up 17.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.37 or 0.01218250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.75 or 0.00487330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00117247 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.49 or 0.00353918 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Bitfinex, Mercatox, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.