Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 27th. In the last seven days, Bata has traded down 6.5% against the dollar. One Bata coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.60 or 0.00005181 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. Bata has a market capitalization of $2.99 million and approximately $14,920.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $182.86 or 0.01582760 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003848 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005815 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00036365 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00062345 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005424 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002356 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002212 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bata (BTA) is a peer-to-peer currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. BTA is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. BTA features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currencies. BTA has substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, BTA is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin (BTC). Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, YoBit, Livecoin and SouthXchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.