BCAP (CURRENCY:BCAP) traded 7.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 27th. During the last week, BCAP has traded 21.3% higher against the US dollar. One BCAP token can now be purchased for approximately $3.27 or 0.00028606 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and Liqui. BCAP has a market cap of $32.73 million and approximately $12,738.00 worth of BCAP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $139.37 or 0.01218250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.75 or 0.00487330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00117247 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.49 or 0.00353918 BTC.
BCAP Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain Fund is a digital venture capital fund partially raised through a cryptocurrency token offering in which token holders become part of the fund investing in top companies operating within the blockchain tech sector. BCAP is an Ethereum-based token. “
Buying and Selling BCAP
BCAP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase BCAP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BCAP must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BCAP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BCAP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.