Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. During the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded down 17.4% against the dollar. Binance Coin has a market capitalization of $1.31 billion and $85.87 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for $13.28 or 0.00116540 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $141.12 or 0.01238870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.91 or 0.00060704 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.59 or 0.00549480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42.79 or 0.00375680 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00018025 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.