Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 27th. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market cap of $0.00 and $115,419.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded flat against the dollar. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be bought for about $8.47 or 0.00074013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Coinrail, Binance and Paribu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005464 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.37 or 0.01218250 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021441 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.75 or 0.00487330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00117247 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.49 or 0.00353918 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GetBTC, CoinEgg, BitBay, Coinrail, Lbank, Korbit, Liqui, Gate.io, ZB.COM, EXX, QuadrigaCX, Poloniex, OKEx, Bitfinex, BTCC, Bitonic, Bithumb, itBit, GOPAX, bitFlyer, Fisco, Coinfloor, BL3P, BitGrail, Luno, Kraken, Upbit, Bibox, YoBit, BCC Exchange, BitMEX, Coinone, Kucoin, Bittrex, HitBTC, Allcoin, OEX, GDAX, ACX, RightBTC, Zaif, xBTCe, Tidex, Bitbank, BTCBOX, CoinFalcon, AEX, Quoine, Exmo, Binance, Bitcoin Indonesia, LakeBTC, Bitstamp, Bit-Z, Livecoin, Coinsquare, Huobi, Gatecoin, CoolCoin, BTC Markets, Paribu, CoinsBank, Cryptopia, Negocie Coins, TOPBTC, Gemini, BX Thailand, WEX, Bitso, AidosMarket, Foxbit, CEX.IO and BtcTrade.im. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.