Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 27th. Bitcore has a market capitalization of $286.22 million and approximately $282,649.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 9.3% against the dollar. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for approximately $26.26 or 0.00228639 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, C-CEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11,533.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,118.88 or 0.09742550 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,649.21 or 0.14360400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $182.52 or 0.01589250 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $328.62 or 0.02861460 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $191.77 or 0.01669840 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.95 or 0.00260776 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.55 or 0.00170193 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00051950 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $458.45 or 0.03991900 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Buying and Selling Bitcore
Bitcore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.