Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Over the last week, Breakout has traded down 7.6% against the dollar. One Breakout coin can currently be purchased for about $0.68 or 0.00005989 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Breakout has a total market cap of $12.42 million and $74,251.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00051952 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.78 or 0.01336460 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00014997 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00052249 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005020 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00010809 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00015532 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Breakout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.