Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. One Centra token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.79 or 0.00015652 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Gate.io. Centra has a total market cap of $121.44 million and $30.83 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Centra has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005511 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.40 or 0.01239230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00061983 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008715 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $60.12 or 0.00526846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00115990 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002617 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Livecoin, Cryptopia, OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centra must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.