ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 27th. Over the last seven days, ChainCoin has traded 37.1% lower against the dollar. One ChainCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.57 or 0.00005003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ChainCoin has a total market cap of $8.34 million and approximately $47,102.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $783.22 or 0.06853680 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00037499 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003246 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00053680 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000399 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006377 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00028988 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00019107 BTC.
ChainCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency, the first coin with 11 hashing algorithms chained (C11). CHC leverages a network of masternodes to provide anonymous transactions. “
ChainCoin Coin Trading
ChainCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy ChainCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.