ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. One ChainLink token can now be purchased for $0.79 or 0.00006877 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, EtherDelta, Binance and OKEx. ChainLink has a market cap of $275.66 million and approximately $15.20 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ChainLink has traded 27.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010959 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005521 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $142.25 or 0.01242050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021577 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00060934 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.10 or 0.00550983 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008726 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.33 or 0.00116407 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.67 or 0.00372599 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
ChainLink Token Trading
ChainLink can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, COSS, Token Store, OKEx, Mercatox, Binance, IDEX and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainLink must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.