Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 5.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. One Civic token can now be purchased for $0.71 or 0.00006156 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, BigONE and IDEX. In the last seven days, Civic has traded down 16.4% against the US dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $242.27 million and $17.25 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010893 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005371 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.65 or 0.01233380 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00060529 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.51 or 0.00544309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.34 or 0.00116182 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $42.98 or 0.00374265 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Kucoin, Liqui, IDEX, AEX, BigONE, Gate.io, OKEx, Livecoin, ChaoEX, COSS, Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit, Huobi and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to purchase Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.