Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded up 28.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Creatio coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0199 or 0.00000173 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. Creatio has a market cap of $408,414.00 and approximately $3,822.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Creatio has traded 15.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.40 or 0.00291040 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001756 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00036879 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001553 BTC.
Creatio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Creatio Coin Trading
Creatio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Creatio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creatio must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Creatio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.