Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Dash has a market capitalization of $6.13 billion and approximately $115.53 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can now be purchased for $781.59 or 0.06782940 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Poloniex, OpenLedger DEX and Kraken. Over the last week, Dash has traded 16% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00037915 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00053745 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00028700 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 25.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001469 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Altcoin Trader, BitFlip, Bit-Z, CryptoBridge, COSS, Kucoin, Exrates, Braziliex, Kraken, CoinEx, SouthXchange, Bitfinex, Bisq, Quoine, CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Tidex, Upbit, BTC Trade UA, AEX, Bittylicious, Bithumb, xBTCe, Liqui, LocalTrade, Cryptox, BitBay, HitBTC, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Coinsquare, Qryptos, Cryptomate, WEX, Coingi, Coinrail, Bitsane, YoBit, Gate.io, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bitcoin Indonesia, Exmo, CEX.IO, Trade Satoshi, Mercatox, Coinroom, C-CEX, Koineks, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Livecoin, OKEx, Binance, Huobi and Abucoins. It is not currently possible to buy Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.