Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 27th. In the last week, Datum has traded up 6.8% against the dollar. One Datum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0789 or 0.00000678 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, EtherDelta, COSS and AEX. Datum has a total market cap of $63.58 million and approximately $4.85 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011090 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005439 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.26 or 0.01231610 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00060854 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.27 or 0.00543972 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.49 or 0.00115975 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.91 or 0.00377463 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, AEX, COSS, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.