district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. One district0x token can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001455 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, HitBTC and OKEx. district0x has a total market cap of $100.24 million and $3.95 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, district0x has traded down 23.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005498 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.65 or 0.01233630 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021641 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00062493 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $62.16 or 0.00541370 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00115590 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002619 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
Buying and Selling district0x
district0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, Bittrex, Gate.io, IDEX, EtherDelta, ChaoEX, Liqui, OKEx and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase district0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade district0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase district0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.