EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 27th. Over the last week, EarthCoin has traded 31% lower against the US dollar. EarthCoin has a total market cap of $14.48 million and $135,399.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EarthCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg and AEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $181.28 or 0.01585570 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003800 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005801 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00035782 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00063400 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005343 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002237 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
Buying and Selling EarthCoin
EarthCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and AEX. It is not possible to buy EarthCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EarthCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EarthCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.