Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 27th. In the last week, Einsteinium has traded 9.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $139.10 million and $6.04 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for about $0.64 or 0.00005648 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $181.68 or 0.01592990 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003820 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005940 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00035161 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.02 or 0.00061528 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 25.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00041793 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002202 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.