Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded up 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 27th. One Elastic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.54 or 0.00004573 BTC on popular exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex. Elastic has a market cap of $48.18 million and approximately $1.92 million worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Elastic has traded down 9.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002868 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002638 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00030442 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00012321 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002179 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not presently possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.