Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Electroneum has a market cap of $664.91 million and approximately $3.34 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00000975 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Electroneum has traded 26.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002893 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002613 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00030301 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00013317 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002179 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.