Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 27th. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $238.05 million and $1.85 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for $5.77 or 0.00050263 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC. Over the last week, Emercoin has traded 31.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $153.93 or 0.01340350 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006224 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00014641 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.66 or 0.00049295 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005918 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00010396 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016235 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, HitBTC, xBTCe, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to buy Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.