Energycoin (CURRENCY:ENRG) traded up 6.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 27th. One Energycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.21 or 0.00001794 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Energycoin has a total market cap of $24.95 million and $101,615.00 worth of Energycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Energycoin has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.13 or 0.00324579 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00024573 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00019115 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00013915 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EnergyCoin (ENRG) is a pure PoS scrypt altcoin with an initial distribution of 110000000 coins going to the 2000 members of the community. The PoS annualised rates drop by 2% per year from 10% to 2% in year 5 – thereafter at year six there is a fixed interest rate of 1% per annum. There is a thirty second block time and a difficulty retargetting each block. “
Energycoin Coin Trading
Energycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Energycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Energycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.