Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 27th. Ethereum Gold has a total market capitalization of $1.69 million and approximately $44,666.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001219 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Bitso, Allcoin and Qryptos. In the last week, Ethereum Gold has traded 46.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00010670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $141.72 or 0.01226540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021468 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00060937 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.10 or 0.00546117 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.37 or 0.00115681 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.73 or 0.00369858 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Ethereum Gold Coin Trading
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WEX, BitGrail, GDAX, Bit-Z, TOPBTC, EtherDelta, Binance, Bancor Network, ZB.COM, Lbank, CEX.IO, xBTCe, Gatehub, Quoine, Bittrex, EXX, Poloniex, Koinex, Allcoin, Bitso, DSX, BX Thailand, GOPAX, CoolCoin, OkCoin Intl., YoBit, QuadrigaCX, Exmo, Liqui, Coinnest, Bibox, BTC Markets, Bithumb, Coinbene, Korbit, The Rock Trading, Coinsquare, Coinrail, BitBay, Bitstamp, bitFlyer, CoinEgg, Livecoin, OKEx, BTCTurk, Zaif, Ethfinex, CoinFalcon, Bleutrade, Bitcoin Indonesia, Qryptos, Kucoin, Independent Reserve, Gemini, Coinone, AEX, Kraken, Bitfinex, Mr. Exchange, COSS, Cryptopia, BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, BigONE, CoinExchange, Gatecoin, RightBTC, OEX, ChaoEX, Tidex, Bitsane, Huobi, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Ethereum Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Gold must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.