Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded up 14% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Etherparty has a total market cap of $108.32 million and approximately $3.81 million worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Etherparty has traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar. One Etherparty token can currently be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00001945 BTC on exchanges including ACX, Gate.io, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005498 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $141.65 or 0.01233630 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021641 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00062493 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $62.16 or 0.00541370 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00115590 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002619 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ACX, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Binance and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.